Saturday, June 10th (Start time available between 10am and 7pm)
This link is to reserve and hold the date for an in-home DIY workshop. Please read all of the details below.
- Please provide us with party start time, phone number, e-mail and address where the party will be held in the "Party Details” box.
- $40 Deposit due to reserve and hold the date ($40 deposit is applied to the hosts project once the minimum number of guests registered is met)
- Host plus 7 guests MINIMUM must be registered by June 3rd (If guest minimum is not met prior to deadline, date and hosts deposit will be forfeited. Refunds will be given to registered guests only)
- Host Incentive: Parties with 12 or more registered guests, you as the host will receive a $40 gift card toward any future purchases.
- Once your party registration closes we will contact you to discuss your project choice and collect any additional project balance. We will also discuss party day details and set up.
- Service Area: Palm Harbor, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Clearwater, Largo, Seminole, Pinellas Park, St. Petersburg and Pinellas County Beaches. (Email us if you are interested in hosting a party outside of our service area to discuss travel fees and/or party minimums)
Day of the party: An instructor will arrive approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to party start time.
- As the host, it is your responsibility to invite your guests and ensure they register by the deadline given. We will email you sign up instructions to distribute to all of your guests.
- Depending on the number of attendees will depend on the length of your party. Once we have everyone's project choices we can give you an estimate of how long the event will last. Generally: 8 guest is 2 1/2 hours, 8-10 guests 3 hours, 10+ guests 3 1/2 hours.
- Guest must order a project within the "Project Designs for In-Home Parties" section on our website. Our "DIY kit section" projects are not eligible to be completed at an in-home party but they are available as an add-on item for you or your guest to take home and complete.
We can't wait to craft with you and your group!